9 Steps To Join eXp Realty
- Finding your sponsor
- Submit your application
- Sign your Independent Contractor Agreement
- eXp Realty Department Signs
- Transfer Your Real Estate License to eXp Realty
- Get Setup with eXp Realty
- Officially with eXp Realty
- Access to Everything Our Group Offers
- Go Over Your Business Plan and Marketing
1. Finding The Right eXp Realty Sponsor
Everyone that joins eXp Realty has to name a sponsor. Who you name your sponsor can have a great impact on your success at eXp Realty. Just like every Coldwell Banker or Keller Williams office isn't going to be the same not every sponsor is created equally either. Just because someone is your friend or lives in your town doesn't make them the best sponsor for you.
When an agent names me as their sponsor for instance they are going to get a ton of extra support and training that you are not going to get when you name someone else as your sponsor. Here are all the extra's you get when you name me as your sponsor.
1. How to generate leads from social media for free our group has an entire program dedicated to this.
2. I will run your google and Facebook ads when you are ready for this step. Paid leads is not where I suggest new agents start off it is something we sprinkle in after we have gotten 2 other lead sources.
3. NAEA training which teaches you how to sell a home for up to 18% more than a traditional agent backed by market research.
4. We work on generating seller leads every morning. We roll play and show you exactly how to call leads and even will call them with you.
5. Weekly training by icon agents
6. I will set up your kvCORE site for free. So it is set up to generate leads.
If you would like more information about partnering with me at eXp Realty head over to my partnering with me page.
If I am not going to be your sponsor there’s a search box that you can type the agent’s name and pick from a list of agents. There are photos for each agent, in the event, there are two agents with the same name.
Next, this step will take about 10 minutes. If you would like go ahead and send me a quick text at 734-972-7388 that says "I am ready to join eXp Realty" I will reach out and help you with the next steps. Click here to go to join exp realty. Click "Apply as an agent" in the upper right corner, fill out the application name me as your sponsor John Kinnunen. The internal department at eXp Realty will go over your application and make sure it is filled out correctly. You will get a 6 digit number I want you to text me this number so I can follow your application along so if there is any trouble I will be able to help.
3. Sign Your eXp Realty Independent Contractor Agreement
Next, you will receive your Independent Contractor Agreement from eXp you will go over and if everything looks correct you will electronically sign it. It will automatically get emailed to the email address you provided. It is 33 pages long and if you would like to download a copy to see what it looks like click here exp realty independent contractor agreement.
If for any reason at some point you stop and need to return to finish your application you can do so by following these steps.
- Click on https://joinapp.exprealty.com/SSO/
- Sign In with the credentials you created
- Click on the button to complete your eXp Join application and sign your Independent Contractors Agreement.
4. eXp Realty Internal Team Signs Your Application
5. Transfer Your Real Estate License To eXp Realty
This is a very important step because until this happens you are not a licensed real estate agent with eXp Realty yet. Every state is different in how you transfer your license. Your state broker will send you an email with 24 hours of signing your independent broker contract on how to transfer your license. If you need help with this feel free to reach out to me.
6. Get Set Up With eXp Realty
You will get a series of emails walking you through getting set up with eXp Realty. You will get your logins for all your accounts.
The first thing you will need to do is set up your email so all your company emails are forwarded to your personal email so you don't miss anything.
7. Your Officially with eXp Realty
Congratulations you are official you are now with eXp Realty and we are happy to have you with us here at the Level Up Your Real Estate Group.
There are 3 emails that are now going to get triggered this is why it's important to set up your email address.
- A welcome email: “Welcome to eXp Realty! Your Passport Account”
- Skyslope activation: “Activate Your eXp Realty Skyslope Account.” Skyslope is the cloud-based transaction management platform where you will turn in all of your signed contracts with clients.
- Coupon for free business cards: “Onboarding: First 1,000 Business Cards On Us.” You’ll get a coupon code for your free business cards.
8. Access To Our Groups Benefits
Once you are completely active with eXp Realty we will get you access to all our group has to offer. The very first thing you will get access to is the Social Media Bootcamp and the training schedule along with you will start filling out your business plan.
9. Talk About Your Marketing Set up your Digital Ads If You're Ready.
We will schedule a zoom meeting where it will take about an hour to two hours to walk you through every in eXp Realty. During this call, we will go over your business plan if you have already filled it out and talk about how we can get you to your goals. If you are ready to start running digital ads we will get those setup and running as well. There is no one-size-fits-all here. Everyone is at different stages in your business I think that is why I love this so much. I love helping people get to the next level. I guess that is why I enjoyed being a college professor so much.
If you have additional questions feel free to reach out to me or here are a few helpful email addresses to keep on hand
For general agent questions about the eXp Realty onboarding process, you can reach out to Agent Onboarding at [email protected]
If you’re a team leader and have questions about general team onboarding, you can email Team Services at [email protected].
The entire eXp Realty onboarding process typically ranges from 2-5 business days. On average, it should take around two business days.
To check on the current status of your onboarding, you can visit https://onboardingstatus.expenterprise.com/.